How to aplly SmART Nails
Each product in the SmART Nails range comes with a fully illustrated instruction on the back of pack and a full color photo on the front of the packaging, which shows how the design will look on the nail.
The SMART Nails range is a collection of templates in the form of a type of sticker that is used as a tool to create artistic designs on the nails, making use of any kind of nail polish that you have at home. Each product contains 10 templates, one for each finger.
They are easy to use, so that you will achieve amazing professional results at home without special skills or training. The SmART Nails offer is extensive and varied, but by no means is limited to the design of the template itself. In other words, you can use the template and with a little imagination to create many more effects than the standard design.
1. First you need to paint the nail in a base color of your choice. Make sure you lett the coat dry well. This is very important because otherwise you will damage the nail polish with the template. The paint is dry enough if you if you touch the paint with your finger, and no print of your fingerprint is seen, no matter how hard you press.
2. Then select one particle of the stencil and paste it several times on your skin to reduce the worst adhesive strength of the adhesive from the template in order not to make any damage to your base coat.
3. Apply the template to the location where you want it and press down firmly so that there is no more open borders.
4. Use a different color nail polish as the base color to fill the cut-out shape of the template. Make sure you do not go over the edges making nail polish comes off the template.
5. Then immediately remove the sticker from your fingernail in one movement. Do this carefully and without turning the template to prevent damage to the wet nail polish.
6. If the nail polish is dry you can embellish the design with for example, glitter, pebbles, or even a different color nail polish by the template to be used multiple times on one nail.
7. Finally, we encourage you to use a topcoat on the nail so that the decoration on your nail stays longer and is less easily damaged.
You can also use multiple colors for example, within a template. If you work quickly enough so that the nail polish in between does not dry, you can use as many colors as you like within the template. This allows you to apply a range of colors or just a design with two colors. The choice is yours.
Alternatively, a single template only partially used or maybe twice in one nail to get other creations than the standard options
The edges of the templates can also be used for example, to divide the nail and can be lacquered in two colors.
Or in the form of a straight French manicure or in the form of an angle.
All models of the French series are also equipped with a rounded side. These can be used to create the round nail tip, the other side of the template to apply the special design. Two in one, so that's handy!
And you want to add some special touches to your design. Decorate it with glitter for example dots or pebbles, or fill the gaps in the design with glitter. Use a clearcoat (topcoat for example) that you filled with a little glitz and make it right on the nail.
Or devise your own, the possibilities are truly endless, and above all it is fun to do.
The usage is very easy to do with your left hand if you are right, it is very good because it is not very precise in order to stay within the cut-out portion of the template. As long as you do not go over the outer edge of the template is it's okay. Do you still think it is to hard to do your self, ask for example, a friend for help you. Together it is even more fun to let your nails shine!